Friday 25 March 2011

Welcome

Oddly my first post on 'Choose My Music' has nothing to do with music at all.

Its just a little welcome.

The plan is every now and then I will put a request on my Twitter account for someone to choose my music (check out the rules section for more info) I will choose what ever has been selected at random and write about it here.

I am not sure what I will write. Maybe it will be a review, perhaps some story about something, perhaps just a general ramble which relates to whatever was chosen.

Whatever it will be, I am sure it will be fun. Hopefully you might discover a new artist or band or at the very least get to see some of the more cringe worthy items currently sitting in my CD racks.

However it pans out I am sure we will have a lot of fun.

Thanks

Dom

No comments:

Post a Comment